Our doors are open and we are eager to welcome you to our farm! We have fresh produce, gifts, baked goods, and lunches, all to be enjoyed on our spacious lawn as you admire the beautiful scenery and views of Mt. Spokane!
While we understand that some people will prefer to stay home during this time, we also realize that many of you are eager to visit us and our store, eat some good food, and breathe in some fresh Green Bluff air. We hope you will join us!
To allow for social distancing, we've made a few changes around the farm. You can now find all produce in our NEW outdoor Beck's Fruit Fort at the bottom of our lawn! Here you can shop fresh produce and enjoy our fresh farm air! You can still visit our Country Store inside to shop for gifts and grab some yummy treats and a cold beverage as well.
As always, cleanliness and the safety of our customers and staff is a top priority, and we have made additional modifications to our operations in order to encourage social distancing. We kindly ask you to review these safety guidelines and keep them in mind during your visit to the farm.
Our goal is and has always been to serve our community by providing Friendly Family Farm Fun in a safe manner. In addition to our normal practices, which have earned us an excellent rating from the Spokane Regional Health District, we have implemented new policies to comply with social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- An appropriate distance between staff members and customers will be kept at all times.
- All countertops and doors will be sanitized regularly.
- Rather than a handshake or a high-five, we'll be offering a Friendly Family Farm smile to each customer!
We also ask a few things of you in order to keep everyone healthy and for us to continue to be able to do business:
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick - we will wait for your business!
- We ask that social distancing be maintained throughout the store. Please stay six feet away from your fellow shoppers.
- Please mask up while you shop.
- Thank you "berry" much for only touching the produce that you plan to purchase.
- We kindly ask our customers to give us patience and grace as we slowly move forward and figure out how to proceed through the remainder of the season.
- Please share our updates and current offerings with your family and friends! It's going to be crucial to support small and family businesses in the upcoming months!
- Please have fun!