Easter Activities 2019
Beck's Harvest House in Green Bluff makes Easter magical! Families from all over the Spokane, Washington and Coeur D’ Alene, Idaho celebrate with the Beck Family.
The Easter Bunny is onsite Saturday and Sunday, riding with you in the Country Wagon through the Orchard. Bring your camera for a picture.
Join us in celebrating Easter in the heart of Green Bluff!
- Search for Easter Eggs in the Orchard
- Have fun riding the Country Limo with the Easter Bunny
- Enjoy delicious food
- Experience Friendly Family Farm Fun
- Trade in your eggs for a traditional Easter prize
- Hunt runs Sat and Sun 9-3 while supplies last. Easter Bunny hides eggs all day long!
Come hungry! Mouthwatering breakfast is normally served 9am to 11am and lunch is served from 11am to 3pm in the Country Kitchen. The Beck Family welcomes everyone to experience the most unique Easter celebration in the Northwest!
- Kids $10 includes a wagon ride with the Easter Bunny, egg
hunt, an Ice Cream Cone or Pumpkin Donut, Jump Pillow (weather
permitting), and an Easter Prize when you turn in your eggs!
- Adults $6 (includes a wagon ride with the Easter Bunny, Ice
Cream cone or Pumpkin Donut, jump pillow (weather permitting)