Beck's Harvest House is open Weekends, NOW until Memorial Day, and open daily after Memorial Day!
Welcome to Beck's!
Open Every Weekend!
Sorry! We are now booked for the rest of the 2018 season.
Enjoy the Best of Green Bluff's Fall Festival under your own private tent!
Enjoy the Fall Harvest Festival in style in your own tented area with tables for everyone! Kids and adults alike can enjoy the Friendly Family Farm Funland and then sip on cider and pumpkin donuts! We have time slots available for Saturdays and Sundays throughout the Fall Harvest Festival!
- 20x30 tented area located right next to the Friendly Family Farm Funland
- 6 picnic tables
Rental Package ($250) incudes:
- 3 hour rental time slot. Availability in morning or afternoon each Sat and Sun on Festival Weekends
- 15 wristbands for access to the Friendly Family Farm Funland
- 2 dozen World Famous Pumpkin Donuts
- 2 gallons of homemade apple cider
- A visit from the Pumpkin Princess (subject to availability)
- Designated parking spot to load and unload near the tent
- Note: Both Adults and children need
to have a wristband in order to enter the Funland. Additional wristbands
are available for purchase in advance and also at the ticket booth at
the Funland entrance.
- Extra donuts and cider can also be ordered in advance: donuts $10 per dozen, cider $8 per gallon
- We do not offer catering services for our Party House on Festival Weekends. However, guests may bring in
outside food, but it must be kept in the Party House area. Food vendors
are also available onsite
- $50 non-refundable deposit required to hold time-slots. We run the Festival and parties rain or shine!
- Please plan accordingly for fall weather.
*** NOTE ***
The above info is applicable during the Fall Harvest Festival
Only. Please contact Kim Beck at email@example.com or
509-863-2929 if you would like to rent the Party House outside of these times.
FALL HARVEST FESTIVAL
EVENTS CONTACT US
Site Created by: Genesis Marketing