Are you looking for something fun for the entire family? Picking your
own fruit is a wonderful activity that everyone can enjoy. Walking
outdoors, breathing in the farm fresh air and taking in the sights and
sounds of the farm is like a little vacation away from your regular
routine. We offer U-Pick raspberries, cherries, peaches, pears,
apricots, rhubarb and of course apples.
In the fall we offer a tours of
the orchard in our "Country Limo." If you haven’t seen the country
limo before, it will definitely put a smile on your face as you enjoy a
ride through our beautiful orchards with our Fruit Picking Expert that
will teach you everything you ever wanted to know about the different
types of fruit, how to pick them, the best place to pick them and which
fruit make the best pies, jams etc.
A few things to know about U-Pick:
- Make sure you call first to check the picking schedule and what is ripe.
- Always check in with the Country Store before entering the orchard.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes! Keep in mind this is a working farm and terrain will vary.
- Our staff is here to make sure your picking experience is
productive and fun. They will be available to answer questions about
fruit varieties and ripeness. Please only pick where directed.
- To reduce environmental impact, you can bring your own containers however we do have buckets and boxes available.
- Be kind to the trees! We encourage people to walk around and
enjoy the orchard but remember, we need the trees to keep producing
fruit every year!
The Orchard at Beck's Harvest House
orchard the Beck's purchased in 1989 was old, overgrown, and not well
kept. Over the last 20 years almost every tree has been replanted and
now offers over 100 varieties of fruits available for u-pick or picked.
The orchard is open to the public Please
stop by the Harvest House Country Store for information on Self-Guided
Tours and Hours the Orchard is open so you can enjoy
a walk through the trees in our park like setting.